Question

lola217

What should I do if one of my credit cards isn't showing up on credit karma?
Does that mean they are not reporting? It is a secured credit card through my bank that does not appear on my credit karma. Who should I contact about this to correct this issue? I'm trying to build credit and it appears as though i only have one card reporting!

Most Helpful Response

It means that the'yre not reporting to TransUnion.  Keep in mind that you should be monitoring all 3 CRA's.

First get a copy of your TransUnion credit report from annualcreditreport.com and see if it is reported there. If it is then it will eventually show up here. If not then you will need to contact your bank. But, be prepared to hear that they do not report secured cards...

lola217

I'm a little confused.  Is there a specific reason you are telling me to check my credit on a different website, or are you just a promoter for them?

lola:

annualcreditreport.com is just a site where you can annually check all three credit reports.  You can only do it  one time in a year though, and it doesn't show your score, just what is reported.  Mdtaylor was just trying to help.  I think the reason it was suggested to go there is because that is a direct sorce versus creditkarma, so it may be that creditkarma just isn't up to date right away.