Question

kbrown1970

What if one of my credit cards is not reflected?
I have a closed Citibank card that I am still paying down and it's not being tracked. How do I get it added for a more accurate picture of my financial situation?

It could be that they are not reporting to TransUnion.  You can get a free copy of your credit report from Experian or Equifax at www.annualcreditreport.com, but you can only do that once per year per bureau.  You can call Citibank and ask them if they report to TransUnion (that is what this site uses).  A large company like that, I would think they would report to all 3, but you never know.  I don't know how to add it to this website.  Supposedly if it is being reported to TransUnion,  it should show up here.  Best of luck!