Thoughts on the Amazon Rewards Visa?
Over the past 2 months I've been researching the Amazon Rewards Visa as my next (and last) credit card to obtain. I have some co-workers who have gotten it and they love it. It seems like it's one of those cards that you have to babysit, meaning you have to make sure you pay it off immediately, make sure that you're getting the correct amount of points back, and then double, then triple check that you have it paid off because of the insane interest rate.

I tried to find it on credit karma's catalogue of credit cards, but could not, so I thought I'd ask the community what they thought of it.

I do use Amazon frequently. I also have a regular 70 mile per day commute to and from work, so I buy gas all the time.