Question

Armymil

Should I worry about adding my wife to my credit cards? tips?
She has bad credit and i have good credit.

Will adding her cause them to evaluate my current account ie higher apr, smaller balance, etc?

Will it show up on her credit report as today's date as the date she is added as authorized user or age of card?

Anything I'm missing? Could they deny her?

Fix her credit first

Pull her CR first,  Fix anything that you can, Pay off debts etc.  once her report show no current bad debts then add her to your account.  That will help her raise her score quickly, putting her in a position to open new lines of credit in here name and prevent any derogotory remarks from making it onto your CR.  

Good Luck