Question

6c7mymom

Should I activate my new credit card?
I applied for new Sears credit card so I could get 5% discount on a snow blower. I just received the card but am wondering if I should activate it now. I only signed up to get the discount (how stupid was that?) but don't want anymore ways someone can hack one of my accounts. Will it affect my credit score if I do not activate the card?

Most Helpful Response

they already did the hard inquiry....which means you already lost 3-7 points but as far as it affecting your age of accounts no since its brand new it will be like it new happened so no lose there