Question

badwolf2031

Secure Credit Cards? Gas Cards?
Should I get both. Should I put what I spend in bills on the credit and gas cards. not spending more than i have or how does this work. lower or higher apr rates? is this a fast way of increasing credit? also, should i pay off my negative accounts on my credit report in full or payments?

Regarding the negative accounts; if you can pay them off all at once that is best.  Try to get them to agree in writing to delete the account from your credit report once paid.  

Regarding credit card, if the gas card reports to all three bureaus, then that works fine as far as building up your credit.  If it doesn't then get a secured card that reports to all three bureaus.  Try to keep a balance of 1-3% of your credit limit (no more than that) to increase your score faster.

To get more great tips, visit www.credit.about.com.  Best of luck!