Question

TKOLegend

Removing some credit cards off my report after a divorce.
Went though divorce late last year. In the divorce papers my ex-wife was to take care of most of the credit cards. She has but they still seem to be on my reports with Transunion and Equifax and maybe the other one. How can I have them removed?

Those cards were part of your joint financial accounts up top the divorce and will remain part of your credit history for 7 years, then they will drop off. 

Credit Cards/Divorce.

I greatly appreciated your responce. The reason why I asked for the advise was that my ex-wife aparently is still using one of the cards(she must have closed the rest of them out) and she made 1500 dollars worth of purchases last month and my score some how went down 6 points. So basically what im concerned about is if she continues doing this it will effect MY score. Would this be correct?? P.S.- There was also a new late payment to that has nothing to do with me.