Rebuilding! I now have 3 cards, what's next?
I am rebuilding and started with a 469 score..its now 585 after about 6 months thanks to Fingerhut. Fhut FreshStart was $230, paid off...then CLI to im at $750! Last month I got Cap 1 Platinum Secured $200CL .... I recently got Victoria Secret $150CL through Shopping Card Trick. From other forums, they said 3 credit accounts is sufficient until you read Good Credit Status. I'm no where near bankruptcy debt, but can't pay everything off in full. 80% of my debt is hospital bills from 3-6yrs ago. Should I pay the old stuff or let it fall off? What's my next move?
My Cap1 usage projection is 20% Fhut 30% and VS 20%...I will pay all in full every month besides Fhut. 'They" say its good to keep a balance on one.