Partial Payments To Several Credit Cards Or Payoff One Credit Card?
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum. This is a breakdown of my credit situation. I have been through some rough economic times and I am starting to get back on track. As of right now I have $2,300 to pay for a few credit cards. The question is what would be my best strategy for doing so to increase my FICO Score. Is it best to have a lower individual utilzation rate on a few of the credit cards (35-40% each) OR leaving one credit card at a 1-10% utilization rate (or paying it off completely) and any money left dispurse between other cards? Do these factors affect credit score or it ones credit score calculated on an overall credit card utilization rate?

Thank you!

Balance Interest Credit Limit

Best Buy Card: $1,386.47 @ 25.24% - $1,650

Wells Fargo Credit Card $ 636.90 @ 23.99% - $700

Discover Card $789.58 @ 22.99% - $800

Wells Fargo Platinum Card $939.83 @ 21.49% - $1,000

American Express $450 @ (Charge Card) - $500

Home Depot Card $0 @ 25.99% - $1,800

I do realize how bad my credit cards balances look at a creditors standpoint. Thank you in advance to anyone who can helo and give me good advice in telling me what you would do in my situation based on your knowledge.