Question

mrcedy

open new credit card
I used the credit karma's recommendations to improve my score. So I open up a new credit card account , it drop my score 7 points but before I did that I checked the credit stimulator It told me it would rise to over 700 but that did not happen I drop my score. So please credit karma. DO NOT GIVE ME ANY MORE RECOMMENDATION.

I believe you were asking about the credit score simulator provided by credit karma, NOT the card itself. There are two parts when you open a new card. First, is the inquiry which is what you are seeing drop the 7 points. That is short lived and you will see the rise in your score over the next couple of months with the new card on your profile. Just make sure you keep the utilization low. I hope that helps better than someone telling you to blame yourself when they didnt take the time to read your question and just looking for an opportunity to chastise people. Again, this forum is for us to share our experiences combined with the information available to us on the site and actually try to help people that are in positions that many of us have been in the past.

The recommendations come from the advertisers who finance this site so we can use it for free.  The choice to take the recommendations or not is strictly a personal one and cannot be blamed on anyone but yourself

.