Question

Mike555577

Not my credit card
There is a card on my credit that actually belongs to my mom, she just added my name to the account. If I have her remove my name from the account will it fall off of my credit report? Will this have a negative affect on my score?

If you don't want to be on the card, you can call the card company and ask them to remove you.  If this is a good account and you take yourself off, that will hurt your score.  If it is a negative account and you take yourself off, it will help your score (assuming that you have some good credit yourself).  Best of luck!