Question

AlyssaK1509

No Credit at all, I cant even get a credit card. Credit Considered Thin
I have 2 things on my credit, I fraud credit for 1200 and a Cable bill I never had. I'm working to get those taken off, but once they are, what is the best way to start building credit? I'm fairly good at budgetting and paying bills on time, I just have never really had anything in my name.

You can best learn how to build a good credit score by reading the articles on this site and follow the advice.  I did and enjoy an excellent score.  Teachinbg about credit is the purpose of Credit Karma and it is very good information that benefits the user for the rest of their life.