Question

Black1723

Need advice Which card do I use as the primary Cap quicksilver one ($1200) or cap quickilver ($600)
Good morning everyone this is my first time posting so please bare with me. I have two cards cap one quicksilver ($1200 limit) and my platinum card was recently upgraded to quicksilver ($600) one has an annual fee one doesnt I am just curious as which card should be my primary is there a benefit to using one vs the other? I am just using these cards to try and build my credit and hopefully get a CLI from cap 1. I recently requested a increase and it only gave me $100 on each card I am unsure if I am doing something wrong. I generally use a card then pay the balance in full once the payment post to the account. Since the $100 increase I havent paid it in full because another forum told me i must carry a balance in order to improve my odds not sure which is true just looking for some guidance. Thanks in advance