Question

buckeye4lifee

My score will raise the most if I close out an old card or add a new card..(read additional details)
...., it will also raise if I increase my credit card limits. Should I just do one of these actions or all three? or two??

DO NOT close any cards!!! Doing that will cause a score DECREASE!! If you add a card it may or may not help, it depends on your credit profile and how much the limit would be on the new card. I suspect that you have high utilization on your current cards and you should pay that down rather than anything else if that is indeed the case. I would ignore the recommendations that you are getting if they are telling you to close a card. If you need more specific help, be a little more specific with the details of your credit profile, such as how many accounts that you have and how high your utilization rates are on them. Also be sure to take plenty of time to read the articles on here and across the internet regarding credit and how to use it properly to the best of your advantage.