Question

chiclet

My score jumped 40 points in a month since I opened a new credit card!
I can't believe that was so easy! I had had about the same credit score for a few years, and I decided to try to open a new credit card to see if that would help. Previously, I had only one store card I never used except once when I opened the account, and one credit card through my bank. I had one loan once at my bank, but paid off a couple years ago. Never a missed payment on anything, but I only had a total of $1400 of credit between two cards...

I applied for a new card, got a $2300 limit, and as soon as it was reported to the credit bureau, My score jumped 40 points! I wish I knew that I would see that kind of improvement a long time ago!

Congratulations!!!

It really is a great feeling to get a higher credit score, isn't it?  I consolidated my credit cards and got one with a much higher limit and lower interest rate.  Now, the major job is keeping the usage low and paying the accounts in full every month as much as possible.

Wishing you a happier credit future!!