Question

sassyrobin420

My Open Credit shows 1126.00 but my card balances show 847.00. Where is the 227.00 coming from??
Also my TJX Reward card balance is 306.95 not 547.69, & another payment will be made this week. When will that be updated?
I'm more concerned about the $1126.00 Open Credit amount. I'd like to know where that amount comes from!

CRA's report once a month.

Credit Reporting Agencies update once a month.  Creditors report once a month. Often the balance that you see is a month old and not showing any recent payments. 

on the left side of your main page there is a list of your creditors.  Click on them and they take your to the info for that card.  in tiny letters you should see a "last reported on" Date on the right side of the page.  This should give you a idea of when they report to the CRA's 

Some creditors only report occasionally (basicly because it costs them to do all this) I have one that only reports about every 60 days

but there is basicly nothing you can do about this.  If you link your accounts then you will have a better idea of where you are, but the reality is that CRA's are generally about 30 to 45 days behind in reporting. 

(i.e. if your CC reports on the 10th and you make a payment on the 11th it would not show up until the following month on the 10th)

Take that into consideration when you are considering new accounts etc.

CK updates once a week. so info there is often "old" but its the best availabale at the time.