Question

Peppas123

My credit card was transferred to another bank without my control.
My credit card was transferred to another bank. Credit Karma shows that the card's limit decreased and was canceled, affecting my credit score. But it was transferred without my control (maybe because it bought out the other bank). Anyway to change this?

Don't think so.  The purchase of one bank by another involves taking over all their accounts and it could be a provision of the sale that certain types of accounts not be purchased.  Banks like to have a profit and that also is a fact of business.

You may want to consider finding a different credit card to use.  I think I'd also change banks, since it appears they did not show consideration for their clients.  Actually, joining a credit union might be a better idea to consider.