Question

js101209

mine and my daughters ssn cards stolen is there any way to keep my girls idenity safe
our SSN cards was in my wallet that has been stolen out of my car. is there any way to keep mine and my girls information safe I do not have their numbers memorized.

Contact your local Social Security Office for immediate help.  Then, you must NEVER keep your cards in your wallet.  You only need them a few times in your life, so you are safer keeping them in a locked box/portable safe at home.

Get your bank to help put a freeze on your credit reports so there can be less chance of someone destroying your credit.