Lost credit card not updating
I lost a credit card of mine. I notified the bank and it was cancelled and closed and I was even issued a new card but under the same account.

The problem is, I had a certain balance on the card just before the account was closed. I paid the balance in full before i got the new card. Now on CK, along with my new card the old card is also being displayed and also it shows the outstanding balance even though I have cleared it.

I took a full credit report from TransUnion and there it shows that the card was reported stolen/lost and account status is closed. Its been more than two months and yet the account is not updating for some reason.

This is affecting my score as I had high utilization that month (64%) but thats usually the case. I use it as much as I want but pay it off before the statement is generated.

How can I fix this?