Question

parvathypraveen

Looking for a credit card for a start up nonprofit
What is the best credit card for a start up non profit that is a year old? We are not huge on expenses yet and are looking if there are specific cards for nonprofits.

Most Helpful Response

Go to www.creditcards.org; they provide all credit cards available and lets you compare costs, interest rates, etc.  I used to work for a non-profit and I don't recall us using any specific card, just a regular Master Card or something.  Of course, I always had our tax ID handy when I purchased items so the retailers would not charge us sales tax.  Best of luck to you!

parvathypraveen

Thank you!