Question

phuckthis

Jefferson Parish Credit Card
I have never had a credit card or whatever this is that keeps showing up on my report. I have tried to have it removed. It DOES NOT BELONG TO ME and it is showing as having been closed. I NEVER opened it to begin with. I have even contacted the credit union about it. I WANT IT REMOVED as this may be having some bad relfection on my report.

You need to dispute this with the three credit bureaus, not here.  Go to each website (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion) and tell them the account is not yours.  If they can't prove it, they must remove it.  Best of luck!