Question

KITTYKATT30

INCOME NOT ENOUGH FOR A CAPTIAL ONE CREDIT CARD..!!!!!
I APPLIED FOR A CAPITAL ONE CREDIT CARD WHICH WAS RECOMMEND BY THIS SITE. I RECEIVED MY LETTER AND I WAS DENIED MY INCOME IS INSUFFICIENT FOR REQUESTED CREDIT?? MY INCOME IS $1500 A MONTH HOW MUCH INCOME DO I NEED? SO WHAT NOW DO I DO? WHAT OTHER CARD CAN I APPLY FOR TO REBUILD MY CREDIT???

It wasn't the site!!!

The site is free thanks to the advertisers, such as Capitol One.  It does cost money to set up and maintain an Internet site, or didn't you know that? 

If you used the education you could receive by reading the articles on this site and using the interactive tools provided here, you would have known you wouldn't qualify for a new credit card right now.  I learned a lot by doing the study and working on improving my score.  Teaching about credit and how to improve it is what Credit Karma is all about,.