Inaccurate credit card utilization score?

I am trying to increase my credit score and under the Credit Karma Credit Report Card it seems as I am suffering in the credit card utilization score category. It is reporting 0% credit card utilization and therefore I received a "C" grading. When I click on the Credit Cards Summary, Credit Karma reports a 5% total utilization. I am not sure where the inconsistency is.

I have four open credit cards of which three I do not use and keep them open just to have a longer history of open accounts.

My main credit card is a Visa Signature card Cash Rewards card from BofA which I use for almost all my purchases and pay off in two payments each month. I normally have an open balance at the end of the month but keep it pretty low and make my payments on time. Is this card reporting my results incorrectly? If so how can I fix this? Thank you.