Question

kjmancini

I'm making a big purchase and not sure how to get the right credit card for me Can i pick the limit
I haven't had a credit card in yrs & have good credit, that being said, I need a credit card to make a big purchase. Can I ask a credit card Co. for the limit I need? If so, which companys are best to work with? Thank you

You cannot request a specific credit limit on any card.  It would be best if you read the articles on this site so you can learn how credit works.  Without a recent credit history, you may not get a decent interest rate on this purchase, or might not be able to charge it at all.  Personally, I go to my credit union for the best rates and terms.