If I pay off charges on my card even before the statement is posted, does it improve my score?
I charge small to medium purchases on my credit card so that I can pay them off in full every month. However, I am impatient and I can't stand to see the small charges on my mobile banking app. So let's say if my monthly cycle starts, I charge a couple of items on my card, and then I pay off these charges before the cycle even ends, will this positively affect my credit score or make no difference at all?