Question

Araandwillow

I was offered a credit increase on a card that I use 1 time per month, is it smart to take it?
I don't need the increase, but it would be nice for emergencies.

Any time you can increase your

Available credit, You should take it.  specially if it does not involve an inquiry.  The biggest factor in your score is the utilization rate or your debt to credit limit ratio.  By increasing your available credit your utilization rate will stay lower. a big plus. 

My Finacial guy suggests that your available credit should be equal to yoru annual income, of course you never want to charge that much but its nice to have available as part of your emergency fund.