Question

joybsn1

I was an authorize user on a freinds credit card and its reflection on my report,
I was their employee doing home health and needed to use them for a form of payment My one Pt just expired and I quit after that destroying any cards that were trusted to me

You need to contact your friend and tell them to remove you as an authorized user if that hasn't already been done. Then you need to contact the credit bureaus and tell them that you are no longer an authorized user on this credit card and want to get it removed from your credit reports. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with contact info.