Question

stallion1ishere

I paid off Capital 1 and First National cards and deleted my accounts
what happens to my score, I plan on buying a newer car and finacining it

Your score drops.

As is covered in the articles on this site, a credit score can increase when you have high credit limits and you use credit wisely.  When you close a card, you lose whatever that card's credit limit was from your total credit limit so your score will be reduced.

I recently did the same thing, not knowing what it would do. It dropped my credit score so much I am now having to do a rapid rescore to get approved for the home loan I had been in the process of when I closed them.