Question

Troublejean

I have never owned either cards how can I correct this?
There has been another Doris Hart that has had mine and her credit missed up in the past. I have never owned either of these cards. I would like to correct this problem as soon as possible any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Doris T. Hart

Very easy to fix, just go to www.annualcreditreport.com and dispute the accounts with all three credit bureaus.  If you want to prevent this from happening again, you might want to consider freezing your credit.  This allows only you to have your credit pulled by using a PIN number that each bureau gives you.