Question

kdogg2002

i have credit cards my exwife got in my name while i was at army training how do i get her to pay
i was away at army training and she got them in my name and then stopped paying on them when i came back, how do i get them transfered to her or have her pay them

Most Helpful Response

Dispute & Validation Letter

First go to each CRA's website and file an on-line dispute,  fast and easy. Then find a template for "Validation Letter"  on-line. Mail validation letters to one of the CRA's.

Legally an account can't be opened in your name with out your signature.  Send the validation letter and request copies of the original aplication.  If they can not provide it then they will have to remove it from your account.  If she set it up with herself as a signer on the account they will probably go after her for the charges. 

I haven't had to deal with this myself but I believe that this process should get this corrected for you.

Good Luck