Question

adamjoseph85

I have 3 credit cards, but I really only want 2. Which cards should I use?
2 cards have been open for quite some time. Both were over the limit at one point. I have worked hard and paid them all off in full. Two cards are from capital one. One of them is my oldest card (with an annual fee) and one is newer (with no annual fee). The newest one only has a limit of 500. I'm thinking its best to keep the oldest account open, but would it look bad on my credit to close a brand new account? My other account (open about as long as my oldest) is a rewards account that I'd like to use, but the interest rate is crazy high. I will only use it for small purchases that I pay off each month. Utilization is not an issue regardless of what account I close.