Question

emiliog81

I have 2 credit cards from cap 1, can I combine the new one with the new one and close the new.
I want to increase the credit amount available on my old capitol one credit card. But they do not give increases. I also have a new capitol one card. Can I combine both cards and close the new card to increase amount available and also increase my average credit history age?

If you close one, you lose that amount of available credit and that hurts your credit score. Please read the articles on this site (look to the left of this page) so you can learn the skills necessary to build a good credit score.  It's what this site was designed for.