Question

mjay87

I had a credit card account with kohls that i had paid off in full. credit karma says otherwise.
I had a credit card with kohls about several months ago. I had paid the card off in full and then closed the account because kohls is terrible to there customers. Now credit karma says that i closed the account and only paid 87% off the balance. I had 2 late fee's that i had waived with the company and paid the card off in full before closing the account. Im confused as to why this website says i havent. I spoke to kohls customer service and they said there records indicate that i paid the card off in full. Help!