Posted in Site Suggestions

I bought a card, it cost $25 a month its suppose to raise my score. Is it true.
It was a Premire Card. They made me pay $150. That was just to activate the card. Then I got a Gold Horizon card. I pay 425.00 A MONTH. that's IF I DONT USE THE CARD. They say they will send a positive note to the credit agency's for me,to help build my credit. Help!!! What can I do. A lot of the stuff on my report is not mine. My purse was stole in Nov. of 2008.Someone has even been claming my children to the IRS. on their income tax returns.If you have any advise for me. Plaese contact me. I don't text ,I M 54 you can call me.(910)-789-9403