Question

shameemhoque

How long it will take to recover my point after getting a new Credit Card?
My credit score was 756. Then I applied for a new credit card, which is my 2nd credit card. After inquiry I lost 4 point and when Card Company reported my credit information to credit bureau (after one month) I lost another 42 point. So in total I lost 46 point for that Credit Card and my credit score is 710.

Now my question is how long it will take to recover my point (46 point)? Usually when I get statement, I pay full amount and don’t carry my balance. Is it good for my credit score?