How do I raise my score if my credit card utilization is not being recorded correctly?
I am doing exactly what I was told to get the most benefits from my credit card, using it for small purchases and paying it off, and never letting it go above 40% utilization. But I see that my use is not even being acknowledged and my score is going down! It hasnt been reported since September, which happened to be when I learned to not go above 40% and is still stuck on the 51% utilization that has been paid since that same day, like it is still my balance! How am I supposed to fix my score this way?