Question

lawgeek

How can I get Capital One to stop sending me daily credit card offers?
I am being inundated with unwanted credit card offers. I do not want or need additional cards, as I am just now starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. How can I make them stop filling up my mailbox with unsolicited offers?

Most Helpful Response

Do not solicit

Call them up and request to be put on their Do Not Solicit list - the larger banks (Cap One is one) should have that option and will honor it.

Something my wife used to do when we kept getting bothered to no end - though I am not necessarily suggesting this - was write "Do Not Solicit" on the offer and mail it back in their pre-paid envelope.  They eventually stop because they are paying to create the documents and mail then, pay for return postage and then pay for someone to open and read the documents. :-)

lawgeek

Thank you!  They finally stopped!