Question

toastiestpanic

How can I build credit with a card that reports on the same day as the billing date?
So I have a secured card and it reported on the date my balance was due so I am at 0% utilization and I dropped 38 points. When I click on the down arrow all it shows is my balance went from 35 dollars to 0... how can I get a utilization higher than 0% if it reports on my due date? Should I let like a dollar go late and build like .04 cents interest?

It is unliely that the 0% utilization is the cause for the drop as that is not a bad thing.  Is the card new so your avverage age of credit dropped, an inquiry hit your reports. Those are the two things that might cause about that much of a drop.  I would not worry about it, save yourself the interest and just keep making on time payments as your average age of credit grows and that score will climb.