Question

WitchinStitches

Get a new credit card or stay with the one I have?
I've been building my credit back up after messing it up in college. I've had an Amazon card for 3 years now to build it up, but it has a low CL and high APR. I pay all my bills on time, only use the card if it's necessary and pay it off quickly. I want to have a higher CL just in case an emergency happens and I don't have enough in my savings. So, do I look for another card? I've read a few posts saying not to close your oldest credit card, if I were to get a new card would I need to use this one occasionally still? I just don't want to have the high APR if I have to put a large amount on the card. My score is in the 700s, but I'm not sure if my student loans will effect the CL they are willing it give me.

You have a good enough score that you should get some good cards.  Check the pre qual sites of Cap1, Amex, Chase, US bank.  These are pretty solid offers if they are there. 

As far as your amazon card.  Yes if you want to keep it you most use it now and then.  just buy some toothpase or something and pay it off.  Does not need to be a lot.