Question

retireddoc1940

four of my credit cards from major banks are not being reported on credit karma.
These cards have very high limits and low utilization. having these accounts included would greatly raise my credit score. Any thoughts on how to make this happen?

You don't understand this site!!!

Credit Karma is not one mof the credit bureaus and nothing on this site is reported to anyone!  The site is to help people learn how to build and maintain a good credit score through knowledge (read the articles) nand financial tools

Credit Karma is a site to help people learn how to build and maintain a good credit score through education (read the articles) and use of the interactive financial tools. NOTHING is reported to anyone.  This is for your use so you can learn how credit works.

Credit Karma gets their info from TransUnion, but don't believe everything on this website.  I do use it to monitor my overall credit health, but other than that I ignore all recommendations they give and what they say my balances are etc.  To get a true picture of your credit, get a free credit report from TransUnion (or one of the other bureaus) at www.annualcreditreport.com.  See if the cards show up there.  If you find any errors, dispute them with the creditors and the credit bureaus.  Also, I find www.credit.about.com a very, very useful website for all things credit related.  Best of luck to you!