Question

wolfldr1

Early extra credit card payment
I have extra to pay on my credit card. But I made this months already. Should I wait and pay the extra so it counts as the minimum on next months as well?

Since you already have a balance owing on your credit card, go ahead and make that payment now.  It will help to reduce the balance owed.  Also, try to make MORE than the minimum payment on the card, with the ultimate goal being paying the card in full (what is shown on the statement) when the statement comes in. That is the best use of credit.