Question

FixingMyCreditThankYou

Do the secured cards listed on my main page actually report to the Big 3?
I wish I could include a picture. However, Credit Karma recommends 3 credit cards in descending order with the first one being 0 in annual fees and the third one being about $27 annually. I am going to call all three tomorrow. But has anyone used these? Do they actually report positive credit to all three agencies? Is that what they are designed for? Will it show up as an active account? Am I best getting just one or all 3? I have been approved for the Cap one with $200 limit. I can afford to increase it to about $400-500. Might that be beneficial. I am seeking suggestions on how helpful the secured cards have been in assisting people with POOR credit! TY TY! :)

Secured credit cards are usually the best way and sometimes the only way to start building credit. As to whether a credit card company reports to all three credit bureaus that is where you have to do some RESEARCH on the card, google searches, etc. Capital One does report to all three credit bureaus as do most of the large credit card companies.