Dispute the 'card lost or stolen' remark after it was replaced by my bank after the TARGET breach?
CK highlights this remark to be reviewed but I'm not sure if it's normal to mark credit card replacements with 'lost or stolen' when it wasn't lost by me or stolen from me but replaced automatically by the bank after the Target breach (I did shop at Target in that period tho). It did seem to impact my credit score negatively at least because the new card is listed as a new account and the old one as closed. Is it worth disputing the remark and/or the new card listing?