Discover it card for students (upgrade and increase in credit limits)
I just got a Discover it student card. Now I know I won’t get a credit limit increase immediately obviously but I was wondering from any card holders on average how many full payments will it take to ask for a credit limit increase and what do you think is a reasonable increase to ask for if my limit is 725$ and FICO score is 702. (If based on experience please do share yours or your opinion as a responsible cardholder) Also do they offer upgrades to the regular discover it card? I like the low APR rates of the student one but I’m not sure if they have a cap on the discover it for student cards. (Do they? Lol) Also in reference to upgrades does the other card have any additional benefits besides the 5% revolving rewards? If I did upgrade, I’d like to keep the 5% rev. rewards and no annual fee.