Credit Karma does not show one of my credit cards; why is this?
Credit Karma does not show my Bank of America credit card. I do not see any place on the website where I can add it manually either. Is there any way I can have it added to Credit Karma or does this mean something else? I know that Bank of America reports to the credit bureaus as I can see the card on my credit report.

macwilliamsm

one of my credit card does not show on credit karma why?

Response by
xgar004

I do not see my Bank of America Visa Signature card at all anywhere on the Credit Karma website, even though I do see both my Chase credit card and my Capital One credit card.

Response by
macwilliamsm

Do you mean the details or do you mean you show no credit cards? As reference you can't see the credit level details only the summaries. To see the details go to AnnualCreditReport.com 

Response by
hardeight

Submit to the Community