Question

usadllc

credit cards that are closed
what should I do about the credit cards that where transfer from one bank to another when the banks got bough out? I now have four account that where open and closed by the creditor do to the bank change that the creditor had done that are on my report as closed account making my amount of total credit cards more that I have ever had! I think this counts again me on my report as having to many credit cards accounts?

Banking changes are accounted for

by the Credit Bureaus.  They know that this was no fault on your behalf so it should be acounted for. 

The reality is that you can have to many accounts, but that doesn't seem to be the case.  12-15 accounts is not out of the ordinary. if the open accounts are paid on time and utilization is where it should be then your score should reflect that.