Question

judy383

credit cards in my name that my son owes the money and cant pay
I am on disability social security, I have always had good credit but three years ago I let my son use four credit cards in my name, now he is unable to make the payments and I can not afford to make those payments as well.
I am considering letting those cards be charge off for I know no other way to make the payments.

I worked 3 jobs including mowing lawns to get myself out of debt. 

Unless he's on disability or in jail I don't see why he can't find a way to at least make minimum payments. 

Son is not showing the proper respect to his father, as he is supposed to do.  Since he made the charges, he should have to pay those bills, not you.  If he doesn't, I'd avoid him at all costs.  That hurts, but doesn't it also hurt that he's taken such unfair advantage of your love for him?

Is there a question here?  Or is this just a forum for us to bad mouth this person's son and make speeches about personal responsibility?

If it's the second one, then by all means carry on, everyone. :)