Credit card was closed because of non payment. I just paid it off. How will this affect my score?
I have 4 open credit cards. I had some finance issues. One of them was closed by the credit card company back in March for failure of payment. I was just able to pay it off.

I have 3 other credit cards open now with the one that was closed, and I should be able to pay off them all by October.

How will the closed credit card affect my credit score? Since it was closed I know it will affect my score negatively but since I paid it off after it will close how will that affect it?