Question

daettil

Credit Card Utilization?
I don't understand what is going on here. I always pay my credit card balance in full, but looking at the report it says I have an 87% credit card utilization rate and that this is negatively impacting my score. How is this possible?

Have you pulled a copy of your full TransUnion credit report to verify how it is being reported?  Credit Karma uses TransUnion for their info.  You can get a free copy at www.annualcreditreport.com.  Before you pay off the card each month, is the amount you are paying close to your credit limit?  I'm trying to figure out if the utilization is correct, but only on specific days (thinking it may just be a timing issue), or if the utilization number is totally off altogether.  In any case, pull a copy of your credit report and if the info is not correct, you'll need to dispute it with the creditor and the credit bureaus to get it corrected.  Best of luck!