Question

ktsward

credit card on two times... only have one AM EX
I just want to make sure the metrics are correct. I had a B of A card number change and that looks correct. That should have no impact on my score however...

"my AM EX is on the report 2 times. It also does not have a credit limit... As a platinum card holder there is no limit. can this be changed in the reporting"?

pls advise on original question thanks

You'll have to ask support@creditkarma why it is on twice.  As far as credit limits go, Amex doesn't report that.  Since Amex Platinum doesn't have credit limits, there is no limit to report; however they sometimes report your highest balance as a limit.  That is just something unique to Amex.